Greetings from MGB Advisors!
MGB is multidisciplinary full service firm that understands the needs of global organisations in this VUCA business environment. We believe in delivering solutions to clients with an emphasis on professional culture and personalised service. We believe in building relationships and partnering with our clients so that they can focus on their business.
MGB is a one of the fastest growing Business Advisory firms in India today. We are a mix of modern and classic business values where the average age of our human resource is less than 32 years while our partners and senior management have a combined experience of 250+ years.
With the rapid expansion of the company, we are looking to hire for Statutory Audit- Associate/ Senior Associate role with us.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform compilation procedures in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders.
- Enter and process client accounting transactions in the appropriate accounting software on a regular and timely basis.
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Monitor the portal for assigned clients on a regular basis to ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner.
- Communicate proactively with other firm associates regarding open items, problems, or other important matters in a timely manner.
- Oversee multiple engagements for the assigned areas of work, and be responsible for resolving accounting/auditing issues that arise during the audit engagement
- Understand and apply accounting concepts and auditing procedures.
- Identifying audit issues and effectively communicating these to the engagement manager primarily through electronic means.
- Ensuring procedures, policies, and all applicable regulations are correctly followed and complied, including completion of required engagement checklists
- Develop, motivate and mentor associates by providing training, regular feedback and career guidance, while fostering a team environment.
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time.
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, interpersonal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.