Greetings from MGB Advisors!
MGB is multidisciplinary full service firm that understands the needs of global organisations in this VUCA business environment. We believe in delivering solutions to clients with an emphasis on professional culture and personalised service. We believe in building relationships and partnering with our clients so that they can focus on their business.
MGB is a one of the fastest growing Business Advisory firms in India today. We are a mix of modern and classic business values where the average age of our human resource is less than 32 years while our partners and senior management have a combined experience of 250+ years.
With the rapid expansion of the company, we are looking to hire for Internal Audit- Manager role with us.
Job Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Determine the scope of review
- Review the suitability of internal control design and procedures.
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues and dimensions of risk.
- Collecting data from different sources, maintain database and preparing driving reports.
- Interpret data and analyze results.
- Considering all the operational aspects of the business and leading a team to ensure that all issues are reported out accurately as per scheduled time.
- Determine the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the systems deployed.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare audit scenarios and audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of Financial Processes.
- Audit assignments include but are not limited to, Process Audit, Receivables Audit, Payables Audit, and Financial Audit.
- Check and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers.
Interested Candidates can share their resume on email@example.com