- Summarizing and analysing financial/accounting information relating to income statements, balance sheets, profitability data, quality of earning, quality of net assets etc
- Performing analysis of financial and operational information including an analysis of key performance indicators, historical trends, business drivers and operating metrics,
- Bench-marking of business performance with industry peers & evaluation of commercial & legal aspects that drive deals.
- Analysing forecast financial information and projections to evaluate the appropriateness of assumptions utilized for the preparation of the model.
- Liaisoning with several advisors for every transaction including investment bankers, tax, legal & other advisors.
- Preparing Excel data books & analysing revenue, margins, costs, assets, liabilities.
- Liabilities, networking capital trends, valuation model input assumptions, analysis of forecasts etc.
- Creating strong relationships with clients & target management
CA/ MBA Finance
1-4 years of experience
As per industry standards