- Required a qualified Company Secretary with 1-3 years of work experience
- Candidates who have pursued LLB and have experience handling legal matters shall be preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- From Consultancy background
- Strong drafting and written skills.
Will be responsible for:
- Secretarial Compliances under Companies Act, LLP Act, FEMA and other applicable acts.
- Preparing Agendas and notices for Board Meeting as well as for Shareholders Meetings.
- Convening of board meetings, shareholders meetings and other internal meetings.
- Drafting Resolutions, Minutes of Board Meeting, General Meetings, and other normal Company Secretarial Documents.
- Preparation and filing of all required Forms/ reports with ROC, RBI and other relevant statutory authorities.
- Maintaining all statutory records in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing and coordinating the drafting, processing and execution of legal documentation pertaining to Definitive Agreements, Mergers and Amalgamation, Opinion Notes.
- Coordinating with Clients and Team on corporate governance matters and to ensure that all regulations are in compliance with from time to time.
- Acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with clients.
Lower Parel, Mumbai
As per industry standards