As a Senior Associate
within Financial Due Diligence you will be involved in Management Audit
- Analysing financial and non-financial business information.
- Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial).
- Writing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients.
- Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process.
- Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures.
- Interaction with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc.
- Development of internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset.